Creative | Montreal
We are looking for a jaw-dropping 2D Lead Game Artist to join our growing team in our Montreal, Canada office.
As a Lead Slots Game Artist, you will conceptualize, visualize, and produce the art in our games. You will be a central figure in one of our game teams, creating and directing the backgrounds, characters, symbols, UI’s, and logos of our slot games. Each team creates its own games and are free to develop the games the way they want and decide on how to best proceed with the art and style. You will be given a great deal of freedom and influence over the game direction and let your creativity run wild. This full-time position requires seamless collaboration with other team members to meet deadlines while maintaining the highest visual standards.
You are a Lead or a Senior Slot Game Artist, or a Casino Game Artist. Illustrating exciting casino games is your passion. You like to think outside the box. You have a jaw-dropping portfolio. You love great Slot Games and you want to help develop the highest-quality games in the industry.
We Want You! Join our team and let’s make great games together!
You will be responsible for:
- Lead the game productions in your dedicated team, managing multiple games, across all phases of production
- Manage your team daily tasks, back-logs, sprints, reviews, following our workflow and processes
- Track all tasks for creating assets, code, and deliverables for a game to make sure it’s delivered on time per our game pipeline schedule and milestone deliveries
- Liaison with Lead Game Artists, Art Directors, Mathematicians, Game Designers, and the Production Directors to ensure the game is produced according to the agreed vision
- Coordinate the quality assurance, certification, and translation processes of the games
- Use Jira, work logs, and KPI reports to measure the team performance and resource capacity ensuring that team output is always optimal
- Research, play, and study casino games to stay up-to-date with market trends and competition
- Perform other tasks as required
- 3+ years of slot game production knowledge
- Great understanding of casino games and real money gaming compliance, jurisdictions, trends, and regulatory bodies
- Strong track-record of managing teams with the successful production of impactful slot games
- Understanding online casino game development, with focus on optimizing games for all platforms, both regarding file size and performance
- Highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines
- Passionate in whatever you do and want to make a difference in the iGaming Industry
- Experience working with project tracking tools such as JIRA
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership attitude and not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Excellent teamwork skills and ability to adapt
- Slot Nerd or Casino Game Geek
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of online casino game trends and developments/standards
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
- Experience in using Jira and / or other project management tools
- The role will be remote-based initially, but preference will be given for candidates who are able to relocate to Montreal, Canada once our offices will re-open
- Preference will be given for candidates with experience in producing online casino games
Apply for this position.
PEARFICTION STUDIOS INC
417 Rue Saint-Pierre, Suite 700-701
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Tel: (514) 419-7977
For any questions you may have you can contact us at Email: [email protected]
If you are interested in an open position please contact us at Email: [email protected]